RVBuddy gives you the opportunity to share your thoughts on your recent camping experiences with fellow campers. Thanks for taking the time to contribute your experiences to our web site. In order to make your reviews as meaningful as possible, here are a few guidelines to follow to make sure your review is a valuable travel planning tool…
- Be concise, descriptive, helpful and interesting.
- Give praise when it’s due, and criticism when warranted.
- Provide details about the property that don’t necessarily show up in an advertisement.
- Write about your check-in or check-out experience.
- Describe the quality and cleanliness of your site and the facilities.
- Provide information about attractions in the area.
- Include details you would want to know if you were considering staying there.
- We reserve the right to modify or remove posts that we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community.
- Please keep it positive and polite. Personal attacks will not be tolerated
- Profanity and/or offensive remarks will not be tolerated. We have word filters in place that may modify your comments.
- Spamming is not permitted.