This is a wonderful facility! We live full time in our RV and have seen a wide variety of parks. Grizzy RV park is by far the best we have stayed in to date. We stayed for 10 days in a standard back-in site and 10 days in a premium pull through site.
I recommend the premium site if it’s available. They run sprinklers at night for the grass which keeps things very lush, but it also made it a bit wet when walking to the rear of our trailer (we have a rear outside kitchen). The premium site has a larger picnic table pad, as well as a sidewalk to the front of the site.
Amenities we liked above the normal:
- Paved roads in the park, great for bikes and scooters
- Nice playground for the kids
- Conference room with free coffee in the morning
- 4 Bathrooms throughout the park with Laundry in each one.
- All newer facilities. This is a fairly new park.
- Dryers run for 10 minutes for $.25, which is nice, you can pick however, long you want and if you don’t get right back still add 10 minutes.
As other reviews mentioned on this site, the mosquitoes are crazy, but talking with people around town, this is not normal at all. They don’t normally have mosquitoes by July.